Make this yummy air fryer turkey club sandwich today! It’s the perfect easy and tasty lunch anytime of year, or using leftover turkey during the holiday season!
I love my air fryer for so many things. It just makes everything so crispy and delicious. I have experimented with grilled cheese and knew I wanted to share more yummy air fryer sandwich recipes with you. Stay tuned for more sandwich inspiration soon!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Make this yummy air fryer turkey club sandwich today! It's the perfect easy and tasty lunch anytime of year, or using leftover turkey during the holiday season!
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Build each sandwich with bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
- Secure sandwich together with toothpicks.
- Air fry for 3 to 5 minutes, until bread has fully toasted.
- If desired, double up sandwich to make a true club sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving Calories 527Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 109mgSodium 880mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 6gSugar 6gProtein 39g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Air Fryer Turkey Club Sandwich? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.
If you love your air fryer as much as me, make sure to pick up a copy of my new book. The “I Love My Air Fryer” Affordable Meals Recipe Book. It’s a cookbook filled with 175 recipes for the air fryer. You can find it at Amazon, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, and your favorite local bookstore.